Geplaatst 29 december 2012 - 23:56
Geplaatst 12 januari 2013 - 23:50
Sheikh Mohammed's first wife is a Lebanese woman named Delila Aloula. With Delila, Sheikh Mohammed has four daughters.Bron: 'LallaSuhana11' (wonend in Dubai) op TRF
* Sheikha Manal (born 12 November 1979)- Married to Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan with 3 Kids (Sheikha Fatima, Sheikh Mohammed & Sheikh Hamdan), and the President of Dubai Women's Establishment & a Patron of the Arts. Sheikha Manal attended Latifa School For Girls (for primary education) and American University of Dubai (BA Interior Designing & MBA Marketing). Sheikha Manal is Sheikh Mansour's second wife (he is married/estranged to Alia Bint Mohammed Al Hamad with one son born in 1993/4- Sheikh Zayed), who is more famously known for being the owner of Manchester City FC and is the Deputy Vice President of the UAE. They reside in Dubai.
* Sheikha Latifa (born 1983)- is the Vice President of Dubai Art & Culture Authority & is unmarried. Sheikha Latifa attended Latifa School For Girls (Primary Education), and Zayed University (BA Marketing & EMBA). She is the Honorary President of the Graduates Association of Zayed University & is known by the nickname 7ayaty.
* Sheikha Maha (born 1988) is the third daughter of Delila & Sheikh Mohammed. She attended Latifa School For Girls (Primary Education) & Zayed University (BA) and is currently living in Dubai with her sister Latifa.
* Sheikha Maryam (born 1989) is the fourth and final daughter of Sheikh Mohammed & Delila. She attended Latifa School For Girls (Primary Education) and recently graduated from Zayed University, giving the speech at the Graduation Ceremony. She lives in Dubai with her two older sisters.
The children of Delila Aloula share a pleasant relationship with the children of the Moroccan Lady, whereas Manal shares a good relationship with all the children largely due to being the eldest (which is a position of respect according to Bedouin tradition). Sheikha Maha is the only child out of these four who isn't publicly acknowledged by Sheikh Mohammed (due to unknown reasons). Sheikha Manal (according to speculation) was for unknown reasons raised by her aunt.
Sheikh Mohammed was married to a German Model, having one child, and the marriage was soon dissolved. They have one son.
* Sheikh Marwan (born 1981) is the eldest son of Sheikh Mohammed. He attended Rashid School For Boys in Dubai, and is a prominent businessman in Dubai. He is married to a non-royal and has one daughter, Sheikha Mozah.
Sheikh Marwan, for unknown reasons was raised by Sheikha Hind in Za'abeel Palace, though he keeps a low profile and rarely appears at public events.
Sheikh Mohammed's Second wife is a Moroccan lady with whom he has 4 children, 2 girls and 2 boys.
* Sheikha Maitha (born 1980) is the eldest out of the four children. She attended Latifa School For Girls for primary education. She is one of the most famously known children of Sheikh Mohammed- getting herself a spot on the Forbe's Hottest Young Royals List. Sheikha Maitha is a Taekwondo Athlete, and Captain of the National Team, participating in event's locally, and internationally (Olympics). She was recently made the President of the World Karate Federation's Athletes Commission, being the first Woman of Arab Descent to do so. She remains unmarried.
* Sheikha Shamsa (born 1981) is the second daughter, most prominently known for the famous runaway scandal which appeared in many British Newspapers. She attended Latifa School For Girls (primary education) and University of Cambridge (BA). She was embroiled in a scandal when she tried to run away from her family, largely due to family problems and the lack of freedom she had. No news has come of her since the scandal in 2000, and she has apparently been married (to a non royal) and is living in Dubai. Only one known picture of hers has been published, that of her Childhood- posted by Sheikha Maitha on her twitter account.
* Sheikh Majed (born 1987) is the first son, and is the President of Dubai Art & Culture Authority. He attended Rashid School For Boys and received Military Training in Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. He lives in Za'abeel Palace with Sheikh Mohammed. He is unmarried.
* Sheikh Mansour (born 1989) is the youngest of the four and has attended Rashid School For Boys and trained in Sandhurst. He is the President of Al Shabab Football Club.
Sheikh Mohammed has four children with his second wife. His two sons from this wife have been raised by his official wife, Sheikha Hind. These children share a pleasant relationship with both Delila's children and Sheikha Hind's. However, it was reported that these four children live separately in the United Kingdom property owned by their father. No news following 2001 has been reported of Sheikha Shamsa and she is not generally included with the other children (even from the moroccan wife).
Sheikh Mohammed's Official Wife & most prominent and highly respected in the UAE and Arab World is Sheikha Hind Bint Maktoum Bin Jumaa Al Maktoum- his first cousin (born in 1962). They live in Za'abeel Palace with their 12 Children, including the Crown Prince of Dubai.
* Sheikha Hessa (born 1980) is the eldest child of the couple. She attended Latifa School For Girls and Zayed University. She is the Patron for UAE Therapy Horse Riding and her pet recently won an award in the Pedigree Dog Show in Dubai. Sheikha Hessa has only been photographed publicly close to 4 times- most of those pics being of her childhood. Sheikha Hessa is married to Sheikh Saeed Bin Dalmouk Al Maktoum- her first cousin, and the couple have a daughter- Sheikha Hind bint Saeed Al Maktoum (born 2009). The couple reside in Dubai.
* Sheikh Rashid (born 1981) is the eldest son of the couple. He attended Rashid School for Boys and Sandhurst for Training. He is the President of the UAE National Olympic Committee, and holds a public role in Dubai. Sheikh Rashid is unmarried (though there were rumors of a girlfriend). He is a high ranking Endurance Horse Rider and was the Gold Medalist in the Asiad 2006. He is the owner of Za'abeel Racing Corp. a premier brand in Horse Riding globally.
* Sheikh Hamdan (born 1982) is the Crown Prince of Dubai. He attended Rashid School For Boys, Sandhurst, and specialized courses at London School of Economics and Dubai School of Government. Sheikh Hamdan is the President of Hamdan E-University, Dubai Autism Center, and Dubai Executive Council. He is also a published poet and Endurance Rider. He is engaged to his cousin- Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum. His nickname is Fazza3.
* Sheikh Maktoum (born 1983) is the Deputy Ruler of Dubai. He attended Rashid School for Boys for primary education. He is the Chairman of Dubai Media Incorporated and holds a prominent role in Dubai. He frequently goes on Delegations abroad with the President, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan. He is unmarried.
* Sheikh Ahmed (born 1987) is the President of Noor Islamic Bank. He attended Rashid School For Boys for primary education. He is engaged to his cousin, Sheikha Madiyah Bint Dalmouk Al Maktoum. He is a published poet, nicknamed 3azzam.
* Sheikh Saeed (born 1988) is the youngest son of the couple and attended Rashid School For Boys for primary education. He holds a prominent role in the Government and Admin of Dubai.
* Sheikha Latifa (born 1989) is the second daughter of the couple. She attended Latifa School For Girls for primary education. She is married to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Hamad Al Sharqi, Crown Prince of Fujairah and has one son- Sheikh Hamad. She resides with her husband in Fujairah.
* Sheikha Maryam (born 1992) is the third daughter of the couple, and one of the most well known children of Sheikh Mohammed. She attended Latifa School For Girls in Dubai and currently resides in Dubai.
* Sheikha Sheikha (born 1992) is the fourth daughter of the couple, 11 months younger than Maryam. She attended Latifa School For Girls in Dubai for primary education. After a longstanding engagement, She was married to Sheikh Nasser Bin Hamad Al Khalifa- son of King Hamad of Bahrain, and President of Supreme Council of Youth. She has a daughter, Sheikha Sheema and currently resides in Bahrain.
* Sheikha Futtaim (born 1994) is the fifth daughter of the couple. She attends Latifa School For Girls in Dubai and is an award winning Endurance Horse Rider.
* Sheikha Salama (born 1999) is the sixth daughter of the couple and attends Latifa School For Girls in Dubai.
* Sheikha Shamma (born 2002) is the youngest daughter of the couple and attends Latifa School For Girls in Dubai.
Sheikh Mohammed was married in 1993 to Zoe Grigorakos, a Greek lady, soon dissolving the marriage. The couple have one daughter.
* Sheikha Mahra (born 1993) previously known as Sheikha Christianna and Amanda Wufka Grigorakos is the only daughter of the couple. She recieved her early education in Greece, only recently moving to the UAE, where she attended Latifa School For Girls. She took part in the horse race for the Pink Caravan and has attended a few events for her father. She is an award winning Endurance Equestrian.
Sheikha Mahra was raised as a Christian, largely because of her growing up in Greece. Only recently has she moved to Dubai, converted to Islam and taken up an arabic name. She generally doesn't get along with her other siblings (from Sheikha Hind)- sharing cold vibes at the recent endurance race, speaking only to Futtaim. She shares a cordial, if not pleasant relationship with her other siblings from Delila.
Sheikh Mohammed's Fourth (and also prominent) wife is Princess Haya of Jordan aka Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. She is the half-sister of the current King of Jordan. She is the President of FEI, as well as being the patron of several charities in both Jordan and UAE as well as being a UN Messenger of Peace. She received her education in Jordan and the UK, and qualified as a Show Jumping Equestrian in the Sydney Olympics. The couple met at Jerez De La Fontenera in Spain, where both were competing in races. After a 2 year long courtship, the couple got married in Amman in 2004 in the presence of close family.
* Sheikha Al Jalila (born 2007) is the youngest of Sheikh Mohammed's children, and is four years old. She shares her name with her cousin, Princess Jalila Ali.
The marriage of the couple was very scandalous for Dubai, largely due to the fact that the Ruler already had a highly respected wife who is also his cousin, and due to the Westernized and Modern lifestyle of Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. Immediately after the marriage Princess Haya was rejected by both Sheikh Mohammed's Family and Dubai. Rumors have it that many people would back-talk and crack jokes at her expense, many of whom were punished by her husband. The effect of the marriage on his family was bad, with Sheikh Rashid refusing to accept Princess Haya, and Sheikh Hind being shocked with the marriage, and Sheikha Latifa even dropping out of school. However, after the birth of Sheikha Al Jalila, the situation has improved.
Today I choose to hear Your voice and live - Today I choose to follow You
Geplaatst 12 april 2013 - 15:06
Sjeik Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum heeft een foto gepubliceerd waarop sjeik Zayed te zien is (volgens het bericht is dat voor 't eerst, maar volgens mij zijn er ook één of twee foto's bekend van Zayed als baby). Hij deed dat via Instagram. Zayed is 't zoontje van Mohammed en prinses Haya.
Bericht op zijn website
(Bron: sheikhmohammed.co.ae; Instagram hhshkmohd)
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 gebruikers, 0 gasten, 0 anonieme gebruikers